Pres Bray PPU Centenary Fund
2021/22 marks the Centenary of Presentation College Bray. Since the founding of the Past Pupils Union in 1933, we have had a close association with our Alma Mater down through the years.
The Past Pupils Union acts as a social and business network to enable former students from different eras to engage with each other and to maintain an important link with the school.
In recent years, we have been delighted to help the college in a few practical ways as follows:
- Provision of job mentoring, networking, mock interviews and work experience for students
- Funding of various infrastructural and sporting projects including
- floodlighting the senior pitch
- contribution to the setting up of the Cubs (rugby academy for junior school pupils due to join Pres at Secondary Level.)
- Presentation of Past Pupil ties at the graduation ceremony
- Creation of a PPU Science Bursary for students
We are currently involved in planning several events to celebrate the centenary and the Past Pupils Union are hoping to be in a position to help fund these endeavours so we can leave a legacy to mark this special occasion.
To this end, we are launching the Pres Bray PPU Centenary Fund. The idea is to generate a fund of €10,000 from 100 past pupils during 2021, which will be targeted at specific projects that will be part of the colleges official centenary programme.
The PPU are hopeful that 100 past pupils are in a position to donate €100 each to help achieve our shared goals.
We look forward to a safe and healthy 2022 as society reopens and hope you can join the Past Pupils Union at some of the upcoming events (full programme to follow). We thank you in advance in anticipation of your support for The Centenary Fund.
You can be part of The Centenary Fund by clicking the button below.
President 1995, 1996, 2020, 2020, 2021, 2022.